Naturehike Mongar 2 Person Backpacking Tent 3 Season Free-Standing Lightweight Hiking Tent with Tent Fly for Outdoor Activities
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
About this item
- SMALL and LIGHTWEIGHT: Naturehike's Mongar 3-season, 2-person backpacking tent is famous for its ultra-lightweight and space-saving design. Weighing only 4lbs for the whole set, the Mongar tent's packing size is 19.6 x 5.9 x 5.9 in.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: The Mongar tent is made of top-quality materials. The rainfly is 20D polyester with 4000mm waterproof index; The bottom of the tent is 20D polyester with 4000mm waterproof index; The poles are made of 7001 aluminum.
- EXTRA VESTIBULES: The Mongar 2-person tent has 2 doors, one on each side, for easy access. The 2 vestibules provide larger storage space for gear than standard 2-person tents; Each of the vestibules can be fully or partially closed for desired air-circulation and sun shade.
- EASY &QUICK SETUP: Naturehike's tents come with a straightforward instruction manual. The installation instructions sewn inside of the stuff sack. The Y-frame structure of our Mongar tent makes setup extremely easy and quick. The usual setup time for a person's first use of Mongar tent is around 5 minutes.
- GUARANTEED AFTER-SALE SERVICE: Naturehike provides an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee; and a one-year limited warranty for quality-related issues. At Naturehike, customer satisfaction is highly valued.
|Tent Fly/Floor||20D nylon check cloth|
|Inner Tent||B3 gauze|
|Tent Pole||7001 aluminum alloy|
|Weight||About 4 lbs|
Symmetrical Ventilation System
Aluminum Alloy Fixing Buckle
No posts found